The Surefoot Effect equips people, groups and organisations in the UK and Europe with skills for sustainability and resilience. Our approach is values-based and transformational.
People are at the heart of what we do. Infrastructure and technology matter, but the whole-hearted commitment of people is the essential ingredient for change.
When people have:
…they create their own paths towards positive, long-lasting change.
We encourage people to explore their emotions, motivations and behaviours and to make positive changes for themselves and their communities. In turn, they are able to create and share their own path forward.
Not surprisingly, this simple human ripple effect ensures each wave adds to the momentum. Each new step forward leads to significant and long-lasting change.
We work with individuals, community groups, public bodies and corporate organisations.
design and run bespoke workshops for you;
run facilitation, co-coaching, and project management training;
provide workshops for groups in resilience skills;
work with individuals on a coaching or mentoring basis;
run group strategy development, team building, Climate Conversations and Shifting Normal workshops.
We are currently the lead partner for two Erasmus + European funded projects to raise awareness and action around climate change:
Please have look at what we’re up to!
Keeping your data private is very important to us:
General Data Protection Regulation
You may have heard about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). And you probably have had a lot of these emails recently. In short, by law, we need to inform you about how we handle your data/contact details:
– We use your contact details to send you emails about activities regarding The Surefoot Effect.
– If you are involved in The Surefoot Effect’s activities we might be in personal contact with you by email.
– We do not share your data with anyone. Ever.
– You can at any time unsubscribe to the newsletter with the hyperlink at the bottom.
– You can at any time have your contact details deleted from The Surefoot Effect’s records.
– We store your data securely and respect your confidentiality.
– The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you specific rights, which can
be found here
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.